Reaching for Heaven

Monday, October 09, 2006

My mum and dad has gone to China.. for a week :( sigh. a week!! im not gonna see my parents for a weeekkkkkkkk??!! really,, i miss them alot. i can only see them this Sunday. waaayy long to go and im not sure i can contact them or not. mm, dowan talk bout this already.

Well, this Wed, im gonna to temple to pray. Im not quite sure what am i supposed to do.. ahh jus follow my aunties and uncles lah. then, this Saturday i got dinner in the same temple to celebrate a God's birthday. hee :) i guess.

Today's papers were soooooooooooooo X____X difficult. Accounts is okay but chemistry!! Was super hard. i mean yeah its bcoz i didnt study much. 80% of calculation in Chemis 1 and the thing is, i duno how to count. so habis lah everything. hahah. dun care bout it d lah.

ohhh ya. im goin to CH after the exam! woot! i sooo cant wait to getthere and especially with my mum and dad!!! :D!!! im gonna take alot alot alot of beautiful pics like flowers, mountains etc. then put in an album weeee!!~ so its like i'll be getting an album full of nature pics! xD!! hehe i jus cant wait. :)!

mm,, tonight will be lonely again, i mean my parents are not around, jus me, brothers, dogs and maid. they wont be shouting at my ears asking me to go slp early.. . i wont be spending some of my time chatting with them.. i wont be watching tv with them,, uhh blahh. really miss them >_<

and ohh take a look at this. sounds really me but not 100% me.

MAY.
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited.

It's like half of them are me! :D kinda true eh. I got this from a forwarded msg from my friend.

The ones Im very agree with are stubborn, hard-hearted (i guess :] ), easily angered ( depends lah, if its a reasonable reason, i wont be easily angered ) deep feelings? hahah duno need no motivation, i dont like motivation or i'll go against it, probably. shy towards opposite sex, loves to dream, understanding (hahahhahah! not really la.. duno) sickness usually in the ear and neck. erm one more, head. weak breathing. (yeah, i masuk hospital bcoz of this b4 and i easily get a cough,, uhh plus the haze now!) I dun like literature but i loovveee arts, love traveling (YEAP!) and nomore. hahah. anyways, i know i cant judge myself but this is what i think about myself. kekee.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home