Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sakit Hati, Amat.

Best place to release everything Im thinking now is here.

What to do leh. I cannot concentrate on SPM. Two things why I dont wanna talk to him are cannot concentrate on SPM and CC. The girl.

Although he said he already forgot her, I still hav that feeling he still likes her lah. I dont want him to force himself to love me. I want him to choose his own way and make the right decision with no regrets. I dont want to be with the person who purposely forced himself to love me. Whats the point? I really hate this kind of feeling la. Really cant stand.


I hate myself. I hate to miss him and worry him. Whats the point?!?!!?
Why I miss him like crazy?!?!?! And he's like no miss me geh. I feel so dumb and stupid. Bloody stupid. Why I care bout him. Why not I just find somebody else in college, so I can now only worry bout SPM. What a stupid decision to add him up in MSN. What a stupid decision to talk to him. and now he loves me. and i love him. Each day passes by, my love to him is getting deeper. Let me tell you Woei Cheng, whenever I say 'I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU' I really do. I feel so bloody stupid now.

Lets try not to talk to each other for 2 days then increase the days, like 2 weeks. I want you to make up ur mind who you really miss and care for. I think thats the best for us. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.


I hate the way I feel now. Crying? yeh. The reasons are up there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home