Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sad? Happy? Which one? O_o

What Im feelin now is empty.

Ahh, dont know lah. I just wanna be happy. Right now, I dont really have much problems to share. The only major problem is SPM's on the way. Minor problems are like I dont have the semangat to draw, feeling empty, dont know what to do, no mood to study, homeworks not done yet etc. So this minor problems aren't blocking my way to happiness right? I should be happy instead of feelin' empty! Whyyyyy?! :(

My friends in school are laughing but I .. Didnt feel anything? I didnt see there's any sense of humour? I think it is not that funny. It is funny but not funny to me. Uhh wtf? Pretending to be happy is not easy to me. You can just see right on my face. Pucat. And fake laughing is lagi hard to me. You can notice it. But I can smile :)

I think thats all lah. Wanna go watch tv edi. Good night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home