Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, November 05, 2006

YU YU HAKUSHO !! hahha

Haiyaa. Tak pasal pasal my comp rosak. and now, my dad jus bought a new pc.. but cant go to the Internet! duno y le.. So now im using my dad's notebk.

Well, my results for the F.E.. not bad lah for me. Didnt fail any subj. hahah. so not bad for me d coz I didnt study... what to do. kaka :) Im a lazy person. These days, very boring le. Got nth to do.. except for the Add Math project. and i have not finished yet. X(

Now Im so addicted to one song lahh.. It's the ending theme song for YYH but different from the previous one. the 4th ending theme song i guess. till now, im still addicted to the 3rd one! the 3rd song is kinda touching by listening to the tune.. haha. It's japanese and there's subtitle for it.. so I know it's a love song.. hmph. kinda touching. BUTTTT... !! the 4th one.. to me is very very touching and I easily forgot how is the song like. So i recorded it into my hp since my pc cant get into the net :( U know,, those of u who have not heard of YYH ( Yu Yu Hakusho ) should watch it. hah. perhaps u'll love it. dont think this show is childish ya. it's meaningful and is the best show i have ever watched tho it is old. anyways, it's gonna over soon in animax. so buy cd lah! hahah. if u start watching now,, i dont think u'll catch up everything and u'll feel bored. so watch from the beginning!

Ermm.. i started to watch dragon ball these days. well, not too l8 to watch now and the show is still long way to go.. It's really interesting u know. Mmm.. if any of u ppl would like to watch it but do not understand, ask somebody who knows all about it. I still dont really know, just a lil. The story is actually much more simple than YYH. so try watching it. ^^

well, that's all for tonite, nite.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home