Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It is Wednesday, 21st Nov 2007!

Im wondering how many A's I actually can get after all these papers! And my Add Maths? Physics? Zzz. Add Maths, I think it's okay lah but Physics really sucks. I didnt really study Form 5. And dont like the topics -.- Did very badly in this paper. T__T Now hoping to get at least more than grade C for Physics.

Few more papers to go. Moral, Biology, Accounts and Arts. Heheheh >:]

So happy but dunno what to do after SPM. Maple? Sien liao lah. O2Jam? Not bad lah. Movie? Ok gua. Shopping? Very boring -.- What else? Nothing to do except hanging out with friends lo. Oh ya, anybody gonna work in Jusco after SPM? I wanna earn some money:) And I dont want to work alone..

WC and I are still fine. Just missing him lots and cant wait to go out with him! Wahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home