Reaching for Heaven

Friday, November 10, 2006

THURS! last day of school! yesh! eh, nono.. im still goin to school next fri. hahah. to meet my friends, and one of them is grounded. :( I felt very pity for her and actually I almost cried bout it. Gee, I guess I couldn't have some fun with her anymore I guess.

Kinda pissed off with somebody today. That orang,, urghh. did something wrong d lah, summore dont want to admit. damn babi lah. Lagi lagi go blame me pulak in front of my teacher. Dunno whats her problem.. I think she was sesat lah. She dunno what to say and since she had done somethin wrong, she blamed it on other person. Plus, she's been trying to be soft and looked innocent. Ahh, her face mmg look innocent but the true colour of her.. the opposite. And i dunno why again, one of her friend helped her and lied in front of the teacher about me. GEESSH, and all my friends were trying to help and argue back too. Anyway, yeah, at 1st i got scolding by 4 teachers. and dat time i was alone. ALONE! none of my friends were there, since the teachers called me to the staff room. so, no defense lah. I cant do anything and Im forced to take responsible on that babi's fault. Plus, I got no chance to fight back. If my friends were there, they have probably tried to help me. Then, my form teacher came in to my class and started to scold me. uhh. Since my friends were around me, of course, I argued back. but me alone couldnt argue back. so my friends helped me. THANKS.

Not only that lah, as usual, most of the 1st class students looked down on us, my class, 4th class. My class is blacklisted and it was all bcoz of some few girls were copying each other papers and sms-ing during the exam. However, If im not mistaken, the teachers found out. and since that, my class is popular. Most of the 1st class students are prefects, so when they were in duty, THEY LOVVVVEEEEEEEE GOIN TO MY CLASS SO MUCH. As if there's a huge Christmas tree in my class. Well, not all the prefects, mm, i guess bout 4 of them love to visit my class. While the rest, as usual dont like talking to us or give a smile. At 1st I cared bout it a lil, but till today, two prefects called a discipline teacher to my class and halau all of us coz it was actually recess. But we were gonna to hav a small party, we were trying to tell her. She said the party must be held in canteen. uhh. Since when all parties must be held in canteen? So i get a long lecture from her since im the monitor class. uhh. Idiot pengawas. Look down already lah, summore try to kene us and smiling smiling over there. I dunno what's their prob lah. They thought they are the cleverest students in school, uhh PLEASE. U PENGAWAS, NOT. Everyone can achive bout the same results as theirs. The only thing is we are lazy and this is our LIFE. BODOH BETUL taht idiots. Not only pengawas, even teachers.

Mmm, then we had our party in canteen. We ordered McD only. Nth much, then we hav to get back to our class. hmmph. though I was angry with the idiots, but still Im happy at the same time. I dunno. I and Val have problems but hers is worse. :(

I guess nth much already, so thats all lah. nite :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home