Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, February 14, 2008

:) ..

Hello.. :D

WC and I are still fine. We get to meet each other frequently already. Why? Because my mum allowed me to meet him already :) .. although I pernah lied to my mum im goin out somewhere else but actually meeting him. Right now, im like meeting him everyday. Since my parents are free, and i asked once only, and they said OKAY, so OKAY lah. haha :DDD Very happy to meet him and hang out with him. hmm but my parents aren't free everyday. so, its still okay. Today's Valentine Day! :D Happy Valentine to all of you! I dont think I can meet him today. He'll be working in Carrefour. How to meet le? My mum will be busy for tonight's prayers. He also cannot take off. Because he already took off on the other day. If cannot meet, nvm lah. As long as he still loves me and I love him will do.

Bout my college and stuffs, I had just passed my undang before CNY. and after CNY, im taking the 6 hours lesson. Then around in April, im going to college! Quite nervous lo.. No friends there. But its okay. :D Then these days, i did nothing much. Before CNY, I maple alot. While now.. I maple a lil. Like 5 to 6 hours a day. Now im dl-ing back o2Jam! I miss O2jam T.T

Well, thats all. Tata and Happy Valentine again! ~:DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home