Reaching for Heaven

Monday, November 13, 2006

em.. em.. em??!

Wahaha. my friend, Val finally managed to go to Genting with me! woot! so damn happie lah. but she said it's not confirm yet. hmm.. .. i guess 99% she'll be goin? hahhaa. :D!

aiyai. Damn boring le nowadays. Got nth much to do. besides homework, study. besides study, tv. besides tv, songs. besides songs, shopping. besides besides besides.. blahh. i really got nth much to do already. Haiz,,

So today.. I went out shopping with my mum and dad to kp. It was super boring goin out with them cuz they left me behind and dont even bother much about me. Geesh. nvm. ohh yaa. u know the camp I went in August..., I'll be meeting my friends again in 1U! I guess. Hopefully they'll be there. One of them confirmed.. but the rest, idk. It is quarterly meeting where all of the graduates meet each other after 3 months and selecting coaches for the next camp. ahah. I wont be a coach and i dont want to be one cuz if u're a coach, u gotta do lotssa works and if u did them wrongly, u'll be punished pumping. See. that's what I saw in the previous camp. However, it's pretty fun, I guess and touching too. hahha. It's on 19 nov, next Sunday. So, any of u wanna go there, u can. but u gotta pay rm 50. and me rm 35. It'll be in MPH, 1U (new). Inform me 1st if u wanna go. hahha. btw, i dont think anyone wants to go. ==

so thats it for tonite. nite ppl.

py :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home