Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, January 20, 2007

LIFE.

Talking to Whay now. When I talk to her, I like.. can imagine our age when we're 80. Sitting together. And talking our past. Dunno lah. Whenever Im talking to her, I can imagine that. It just suddenly pops up in my mind.

Anyway, Whay's not sure what she wanna be yet. lets say she is this and me an interior designer. I dunno how life goes on being an interior designer in the future. or maybe I will be something else? NOWAY. Im only interested in design so far. If im not taking any design course, I rather die. Design is the only my passion and Whay.. I can see that she's ambitious. Who knows she will be one well known lady in the future? At very young age? Or maybe any one of my friends will be? Idk.

I have never thought of this until my age 17 and realised something after reading Whay's blog. All the while, I always say to myself, I wanna be an interior designer. Thats all. I did not think of how to be an interior designer and the feeling of an interior designer. And now Im thinking.. How much will I earn per month? Will I be at least well-known or something? Idk. Life's unpredictable. But I wish so.

If I wanna earn money, I have to work hard right. And now.. I still havent started studying yet although many times I mentioned START STUDYING NOW! Im lazy and I dont feel like studying. Even homeworks too. Im lazy :

One thing I just cant wait is college life! and move on with my dreams! The another thing which I dont want it to be so soon is SPM. Coz havent touch my books yet ma. Kinda many of my friends started to touch their books already. For example, Shu Gi, Sheih Ren, Chia Yee, Kelly and just anybody lah!

Im tired for no reason.. -___________________-!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home