Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, January 18, 2007

SS.

Sitting beside Shu Gi in class will SS one. Syok Sendiri. Nth's funny. She did nth. I did nth. We just looked at each other then started to laugh for no reason. == I dunno. Aint funny and I laugh along with her. She got crappy brain. Our relationship is getting much closer than before. THANK GOD! During school holidays, I prayed very hard to get the same class as her since Im form 5. The last year for school. Since f1.. I didnt get to be in the same class as her. Std3 to Std6. Same class. And after 4 years!! We're now sitting right beside each other again. Im really happye. :D

We chatted alot. Much alot than before. We talked mostly bout the future. Sometimes, our future also. But usually.. we talked bout the next coming 100 to 500 years lah. Imagine. Sharing ideas. We shared alot of ideas. Schools. Cities. World. What will happen? Cnt be predicted. But Im sure the next next generation will not be using any books and pens. Probably something canggih. Better than laptop. Light and convinient. Dark buildings. White buildings. The whole world will change ONE DAY. I will be dead by that time. Hopefully my soul get to heaven and be someone to control this world. Uhm. Nono. Not really the WORLD but HUMANS' BEHAVIORS.

Zz whatever. Dont wanna type much about it. U'll get bored.

SPM is coming. I have not started studying. Only a lil. But usually Im busy with school homeworks and tuitions' too. I cant rest! Now Im pretty free. I delayed all my homeworks to this Sat. Zz. Or maybe Fri night. Gaga. I miss my friends. Especially last year.

Uh. Whatever u wanna know HOW I AM NOW. I tell you, Im happy. Im dropping Chemistry which is an extra burden to me. Wasted my time studying it and I dont understand Chemis! If u ask me to look through or anything to do with Chemistry, I can fall asleep. Seriously Idk why I suck at Chemistry like shyt which even makes Chemistry my enemy.

So. Nth much dy. Hopefully more happie days are coming to me and my friends and to anyone I related to! :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home