Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, January 20, 2007

POEM.

I wrote a poem on Thurs night. 18th Jan.07 Erm. Its not good at all. But meaningful to me. :]

Here are the two sentences from the poem..


A red light awakes, the cowards evade.
Twice the inhaler I use, they all give the excuse.


Uhm. Anybody knows the meaning of it? Its kinda obvious. Guess the meaning lah. :D

Yesterday in school, I and Shu Gi ss again. Really lah. Sitting bside her sure SS one. I made a joke which is not funny at all but she laughed at it. Err. Whathe? hahah,.Me myself also laughed at my own joke lah. But the thing is, I have not told Shu Gi what I was thinking yet. And she started to laugh d. O__o? hahahah. Funny person.


P/S: Whay, share with me anything u got there. We're still bestfriends right? :D Release it. :)

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home