Reaching for Heaven

Monday, November 13, 2006

PY. JESSE MCCARTNEY.

Lalala~ Why am I so lazy!! Uhh. Im supposed to study something today, especially Chemistry but I didnt. Felt so lazy lah. Haihz.

What to dooo nowwww. I on9 also got nth much to do. o2jam pun tak blh main. Haihz :( Dunno who deleted it and now I gotta dl again. Now only 5%!! :( So slow lah

Haihz. As some of u know, I was crazy of Jesse McCartney last time. and now, IM BACK. The old Pei Ying is back. Hahah. gee. He's so cute. One thing I realised, most of his songs are bout love. heh? O____O? Wat the. I love almost all of his songs especially his second album. U know, one of his song, Invincible, is a true story bout his friend who died last 3 years ago. The song is kind of touching and Im loving it :]. I dunno how to put up the video here.. so go to here if u are interested http://www.jessemccartney.com Find it over there lah. Hahha. Did u know he blogs too? He got myspace and its the true him, really. He blogs whenever he's free. Well, here's the link if u wanna drop by.. http://www.myspace.com/jessemccartney There's a personal message from him telling us it's him. Hahaha.


py.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home