Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, December 10, 2006

WK. HAHAH. ^^

Guess what? I woke up at 10:30am this morning. Then hurried to a boutique. Buy a DRESS. Uh. I? Wear dress?! LOL. Imagine it. Its a white dress with black ribbons. Heheh ^^ I and Whay in JJ this afternoon was searching for a necklace and a pin. Its hard to find that kind of necklace I want u know. So, before she came, I was like.. uhm. busy looking for it. but couldnt find any suitable ones for me. Anyway, I found a necklace at last tho its not the one I want. Nvm. I wanted to buy it but it is... SUPER EXPENSIVE! RM63.90! Uhh. Its really expensive to me eh. Since the price is 'beautiful', I decided to call my mom and asked permission to buy it. Ahh. She didnt allow me to buy! Nvm. She said she got lotsa necklaces at home.. which I dont really like them. I wore high heels to the dinner. Ahh. My feet! Kinda pain but its okay. Felt like wearing them again. Heheh. Coz I look taller.

So.. TODAY! I went to JJ with Whay, Wk and one Indian guy. I dont know him. He's Wk's friend. Uhmm. Kinda bored.. and I was shy. I think he was too. He did not talk much except to his friend lah. They were like keep talking nonstop and got lotsa topics to chat. They must be very close. Hahha. I and Whay walked in front.. and them.. kinda far behind us. He's cute eh. When they were taking their.. lunch? or teabreak? Lol. In Nandos. Wk was like crying coz he ate somethin spicy. Heheh. >:] Cute lahh~ HHAHAHA. Okay, thats all~ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home