Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, December 03, 2006

HMm.. BORING! ):

Gonna kill myself d. What a boring day. But I think it's better than yesterday lah. The thing is.. no Shin Lai to talk to. Talking to him is fun ^^ but sometimes out of topic O__O heheh. Talking to Kok Ho jus now was also kinda fun ^^ We're YYH fans! He said he's gonna buy the Cds and gonna lend me! Hahah. THANKS ALOT!

Hmm. Woke up at 12pm today. I thought I and Sp goin to KP around 2pm. But tak sangka her church over at 1230pm --" So she went there early. Alone. I felt guilty and I tried my best to be as fast as I could, taking bath and everything lah. SRY SP!

I think I went there bout 1 something pm. So... met her at 2pm shop. Then we shopped. Then Im supposed to meet Shin Lai and his friends. but they were late. Hahah. Anyway, its okay. I was so shy to meet guys. U know lah,, its the 1st time meeting them. Lagi teruk. And I got no idea to go where. Actually I wanted to play bowling but all of sudden.. I dont really feel like playing d. I feel odd O__O Hahah. Nvm, there's still next time! Bsides, I also wanted to play pool wif SP. and snooker wif my bro. but tak sempat lah. Sp wanns to shop. Me also. So, again, next time lah! Hhehe. I missed goin out with Whay and Joy. ): One day! K!

Met Sam and his gf. Where ever I go, sure meet this guy one! not only him lah, other ppl also. for example, one tomb boi. This girl arhh.. Met her like thousand times d. She looks lansi also. Anyway, DONT CARE and DONT JUDGE PPL BY THEIR LOOK! lol.

Then.. Saw Chee Kar. Working in McD! Hahah. I didnt giv him anything for his sweet sixteen birthdae which was on the 7th eleven. 7 nov. Hehe. So I gav him today, since Ryan is like kinda pushing me to buy him one. I shared the present wif Ryan. I dunno whats wrong wif him. As I know, he doesnt like to buy gifts for ppl. Doesnt sound like him. Btw, he grew taller! Hahah. Taller than Brian and Calvin! Good thing to hear that! Lol. coz he always kene teased by ppl one. And me.. still short as usual. Haihz. I always get teased by ppl also. -sigh-

Khai Wei saw me in KP. But I didnt see him. He didnt even wanna say hi to me. He msged me only. Telling me that he saw me. Uh. What the. So lansi. Hahah. :P

And thennnnnnnnnn.. the guy who wans to see me,, met him today. for the 1st time again. Ahh. chatted with him for awhile, then I told him my bro is around here and I think he got freak out. so bubbye la. Ahh. Sien lah. Then I and Sp shop shop shopped for the whole day.

AND I FINALLY BOUGHT KOPIKO! hahah. and SEAWEEDS too! Lol. Loving it~ Keke. On msn now. Just now was crazy. I think some of my frens got angry d. cuz I replied them late. Was busy talking to my friends and now cool down d lah. Telling stories here and there. Listening stoires here and there. Crapping here and there. And now.. all wanna slp d. ME TOO! So slpy today. Dunno why tho I woke up late.

I felt kinda guilty today. Sp waited for me for so long in Kp. alone. Then.. I got no transport to go home. My bro lah. Dont want fetch me. He was slping.. TT___TT So Sp fetched me.
I treated someone kinda badly also jus now. and now. I dont feel like talking to this guy. So.. I.. simply answered him lah. Haihz. Im mean right. Hard-hearted. Like the horoscope said it too. Plus, Im so tired right now. I think I wanna go watch tv d. To keep me awake. Hahah. Idk why also. O___O. Ciao!

Hmmph. Wondering whats Joyce doin now.. Hehehe. TC JOYCE!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 05, 08:38:00 AM 2006, Blogger ahBoy said…

    really sorry lor tat day ...!!
    haizzz..my friend lar...work till dun know time dy ... call him fster dun 1 listen...ish!!

    next time feel boring ...call me up ... i sure fly go meet u 1...n promise wun be late AGN ...sure n no more ... I swear!!

    U so early wake up prepare but me ler juz letting u wait at there for more than 30 minute ...haizz...!!

    oh ...so dat friend wit u is call "SP" la...ok ok...say HI to her ... ta day we didnt even say a HI ...ahha...nvm since u SHY ma...rite??

    wa... dat day KP trip u meet up so many ppl arr...didnt notice...keep busy looking 4 de sundance...me n my friend went up n down for twice onli get de shop ....haizzz...u know lar... boyzz ma...where got shop for shoe n all tat 1 ...hehe

    n ya lor ... bowling ...next time ... har..u wanna play snooker ... ok ok ...but i not really intersted playing dat ... i feel bored wit de billiard game beside bowling lar...nvm .. still same word ... CaLL me lar...i sure fly meet u ... unless i not in M'sia...

    dat day de KOPIKO , ish , busy until didnt pass it to u ... my beg full wit kopiko ...ahha...nvm ... next time eat mine...

    oh..tired dy ??/go rest lar...

    i dunno i should leave comment o not??? Y blogger like no 1 leave comment 1 ??? i prefer msn !!

    k ...cya

     
  • At Tue Dec 05, 08:39:00 AM 2006, Blogger ahBoy said…

    ish ...so hard to put de comment ...so many step...finally still can publish it ....really hard to use lar blogger...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home