Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, December 09, 2006

FRIDAY.

I didnt want to go tuition one le just now! Heavy rain at 430pm. and it stopped around 5. What the. so ngam meh. My tuition starts at 5pm every Friday and ends at 7pm. Two hours. With the teacher and all boys. Im the only girl. Uh. I called many of my friends to that tuition but.. they can't. So Im waiting for Yee Ling! She's coming back in Jan. Heheh. Luckily she didnt stop.

Uhmm. Then went for Acc class. Again, I was so sleepy but did not fall asleep. Uhh.. Nth much lah. It ended at 1045pm. Almost 11 reached home. Did yoga till 12am. Then online till now. Hahah. Im like.. talking to Wk everyday ^^ but always out of topic one. When got topic, we'll like.. talk alot and alot and nonstop. When no topic, very quiet.. as silent.. as a graveyard.. == hahah.

He's cool eh. He's the senior troop leader in Scout, High School Klang. Geng le. He's goin to dunno what Msia Jamboree thingy and camp in Negeri Sembilan for 8 days! 12th to 19th Dec. So lonngg. Lucky him, next week we got no Chemistry and Addmaths classes! and cant talk to him for 8 days. Ceh. Heheh. He wanna be an engineer I think. He said so. Not sure. Anddd this Sunday! Im probably going out with him to JJ! YAYY! Ceh. Not only me and him lah. He's calling his friends and so I am. WHAY YING! GO OKAY! Hope u come back from Pangkor by that time d lah. Hehhe.

Thats all~ Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home