Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, December 07, 2006

GENTING PICS!

Here, these are the pics. We did not take alot. I also dunno why. Maybe.. no time? Hahah. Crap. Only a few and not many of me and my friends. ): We regretted le. Nvm.


GENTING! Heheh. Val took this from our room! XD

Outdoor games! :D

Model of the big big Genting~


Waterfall. Outdoor punye. Hmpph. Nice meh? Hahaha


This is the one I paling like one but didnt sit it ):!
CORKSCREW! I sat this and it was... ==" FUNNNN!!~
U'll shiver after u get down XD

Indoor. C O L O U R F U L right.I miss there~
I wanna go there again!!! X(


Dunno what the shyt they talking there. Heheh >:]
Say Yin (left) Shiau Ping (right)


Err. That's leng lui Valerie (left) and ugly girl, me (right).

Guess where the hell am I in the pic? Heheh. >:]

Val edited it! Can see me already? :)
So, thats all lah~ Hopefully Joyce takes alot alot of pics in China also and Whay too k! :D



































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home