Reaching for Heaven

Friday, December 08, 2006

CANT MAKE IT.

As usual, went to tuition, addmaths. Learnt a new topic. INTEGRATION. Quite fun lah~ but my mind is so slow~ slow thinking. Haihz.

Before, I planned to go JJ right. Eelin cant go. She got tuition. Heh. Last minute only tell me. Then I called Sharon.. She cant also, she got tuition, again! X( She said I should ask her earlier or else she'll be with me in JJ today d! Ceh. Nvm lah. SRY SHIN LAI. REALLY SRY.

Then now, Im talking to CS, the guy whom I met in KP that day one. He's so damn freaking lebih lah! Cnt tahan him! He asked a stupid question! He asked what time was my tuition over on that Tues. I answered 1.30pm. Then he said he cant c me and asked why. UHH. WTF? CANT C ME AND WHY?! Uh. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW EH. Plus, he said he misses me so much and asked how again. wtf. DONT ASK HOW LAH!!
GILA LEBIH PERSON.

AND NOW... ASKING ME TO ACCEPT HIM AH??! PLSS LAHH!! BEH TAHAN WIF UR SIKAP LIAO! SUMMORE WANNA ACCEPT U MEH??! Urgh. haha. okay. trying to cool down. right. uh.

Thats all lah! nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home