Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, December 10, 2006

GRANDMA!!

Uhh. Already for months I didnt get to see my grandma. As I said before, my family got prob. I cant see her! I miss her ALOTT. She gave me and my younger brother rm100 each. We are not from rich family kay. She gave us the day before we went to Genting. Uh. I cried in the car when my dad told me about it. Nvm. I dreamt of her last night too. It was a really long dream. Talking bout this, I dreamt of YJ and JE the day before yesterday. Ceh. I hav kinda stop thinking bout Yj already.. and JE? No idea.

Anyway, Im goin to see my grandma during dinner tmro night! Heheh. Am very excited right now. And I planned to buy something for her.. but I dunno how to giv it to her. and when. and what. My dad went to see my grandma the day before we went to Genting. She asked my dad.. that.. Why I did not come to see her? Where are all of us (me and my younger bro) ? Uhh. U dont know how does it really feels like. I feel soo guilty. Leaving her alone at her house.. Ppl seldom visit her.. Alone with her maid.. and she's old already. Nothin much to do everyday at home. A quiet place. Nobody to chat to everyday. Walking here and there at home. Watchin tv only.. Im wondering what is she doing everyday. She'll feel sad of course. Lonely at her age.. IMAGINE IT! UHH. IM CRYING NOW! WHY?! I HATE MYSELF!! I WANNA SEE HER! I MISS HER! I thought she doesnt love me anymore but she still does!

Okay, so.. what should I buy for her? Suggest something for me please! I dont know what to buy bsides flower.. I dont want to giv her flowers lah. Feel one kind. SO?! ANY IDEAS?! Tell me k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home