Reaching for Heaven

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

50% COMPLETE.

50% is not all about O2jam but everything.

Let's see..

*I can get in to msn. yay.. Im happie. Sounds sarcastic, yeah I know.
*O2jam is installed. There's an icon of O2jam in my dekstop but still I couldn't get in. Uhh. What the heck?
*I finally dl-ed Final Destination 3. but but.. it's the wrong one! It's FD2. babinyerr. It's written there FINAL DESTINATION 3 clearly. And all of sudden FD2 pulak keluar when Im watchin. cheh. Anyways, I have watched FD3 already.
*Thought of going to the Planetshakers tonight but in the end I didn't make it. I was frustrated at that time, so I don't feel like going already.
*Discussing bout the Genting trip half wayy. And still I dunno whom I'll be following with. Probably not following my friends already cuz my partner duno my friends. Anyway, I guess it's okay. :(
*Talking to some of my friends in msn.. Suddenly gtg pulak. -sigh- nobody wants to chat with me I guess or obviously.

Uhh. Nth else d gua.

I have a very weird dream last night. I dreamt I can fly or jump very high into the air. Somethin like that lah. Everyone's looking at me at the bottom and asking how did I do that. I did not answer and continued goin to some place. I was in a very very very huggeeeee enormous palace. The surroundings are soo beautiful decorated with flowers and sculptures. The design of this palace is amazingly wonderful. VERY BEAUTIFUL, really. I wish this palace exists so that I can study about it.

Then I saw cars flying like in Star Wars. Hahah. If im not mistaken, I saw Eminem there in blue. Weird, huh? Then, I saw Valerie in one of the palace's rooms. It's kinda small. I dunno where was I goin to.. I guess it was the back of the palace. So muddy behind there and a very high hut made out of wood. Kind of spooky. This palace is old I guess but most parts of the building are renovated. Behind this palace, there's a big big dark brown in color door. It's like an ancient door. It has not opened for more than hundred hundred years already. Then, I dunno who ordered to open that door.. we hav to enter. and fuuhhhh. very DUSTY. superb. and then scary things happened lah, u know. I don't wanna talk bout it already. Feel so cold now and eerie. hahah.

K lah. that's all for tonite. NITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home