Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

LIL BIT.

He said he likes me a little bit. Uh. I dunno what to do now. I should forget him now. I SHOULD. It's really hard to forget him. I talked to him just now. He explained almost everything to me. Okay, but still I dont feel any better. I really dont know what to do now.

I went to tuition just now. Chemistry. I tried my best to concentrate but I couldnt. A pic of him always in my mind. It's not only a pic, it's him I saw during Genting trip. Memories right. It is pointless to think bout him. I couldnt stop >__<
Many of my friends accompanied me last night and today, thanks alot. I need u guys.

-Sigh- ): To stop thinking him, I thought of commiting suicide. It is the best way to do so. So I wont be so like stress out or else Im probably gonna be crazy. CRAZY PY!! I DUNNO WHY I LOVE HIM! I know everyone thinks Im a stupid girl who loves a useless playboi. WHAT CAN I DO MAN?! COMMIT SUICIDE! LETS DO IT JOYCE!! I dont dare anyway. I tried to use a scissors and a knife to scratch my wrist. pointless. Felt the pain but no scar, no die. I really can't stand myself. He's driving my crazy. HELP ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home