Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, November 30, 2006

THE GENTING TRIP.

So now I post bout the Genting trip..

On the 1st day, I went with my parents 1st on Sat then I joined my friends on Sun. cuz they came on Sun.. I was goin to meet YJ. I was so excited. Then Val msged me that she's gonna reach Genting! WOAH. It was still early and my family wasnt ready yet! Btw, its only 1030am.
So I walked to the 1st World hotel. While I was walking, I saw a bus passed me by. I was wondering maybe thats my frens' bus? YEP! EXACTLY! It was my frens' bus.

When I had reached the hotel, I saw them outside. YJ. WOW. He looked so darn cool with his clothes and sun glass? lol. and his hair! He's so attractive. Anyway, I did not stare or look much at him.. I pretend dont know him. So, when we had reached the lobby, he looked at me. staring at me. What the. He stared into my eyes till I felt one kind. shy.

Then we went to theme park. outdoor games. AHAH. I sat Spinner for the 1st time. I was so scared till I shivered when I got down. Uh. Then we went for corkscrew. WOOT. I saw YJ and his friends there. Hahah. He was wayyyy in front of us. I was again, SCARED and SHIVERED after the corkscrew. It was scary when it is in high speed. Of coz I closed my eyes for some part. Cuz.. it was too scary d.. -- hahah. I cant reli rmb what we sat. I knew we sat some crazee stuffs and made me shiver. heheh.

In the afternoon, we went in for lunch and was searching what to eat. DAMN. All the food there are soooo expensive. A bottle of water had cost me RM2. Its so expensive. Anyway. what to do man. I had spent alot of money there you know. Then, I think we went back to lobby to get our bags and checked in. Hmm. The room is okay. Not bad. The bathroom is.. very small. Nvm.

I cant really rmb what we did after that... Oh ya, we rest in hotel. We chatted in the room for kinda long.. Me and Val. We went in and out from the room. YF and WC's room was the biggest! So we all, Val, me, Say Yin, Shiao Ping, Suit Teng, Xin Yin, May Hwi and her gf ( dunno her name hehe ) went in to their room and hav fun. Play cards.. Uh. I cant rmb lah. I know we went for dinner later on.. Then sat roller coaster..

Next morning, I got up the earliest I guess. 437am. I couldnt sleep. I was like crazyy.. U know why lah I cant slp on that night. Ehm. So I waited till 6am. Took bath in Shiao Ping's room cuz I dont wanna Val to wake up. Wake Sy up is okay. HAHAH. Then we had our breakfast. Geee. I was so full for no reason. I didnt eat much. I ate a small cup cereal. Thats all. I was not well on that day. I felt so sick. Cough and flu. I felt like vomitig. I cant stand myself at that time and I thought I need rest. Anyway, I went for outdoor games and we all planned to sit Spaceshot. GEE. LAGI SCARY than the day before. Uh. So I didnt sit anything on the Sec day. What a waste.. I walked around. Looking at my frens enjoying their time. It was so cool if I was with them.. SHOUTING AND ENJOYING TOGETHER! WOOT.

hmm.. I cant rmb. I dunno why also. I rmb we then went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. It was kinda fun... coz I didnt know much all about it. But my friends walked too fast and I think Im the last one. They didnt read. I read. -sigh-

Its still noon. We went to hav a nap in Yf's room. Bout 4pm, I felt like goin out. I wanna SHOP! Hahah. Im tired of taking a nap. So I planned to go out but Val didnt wanna go cuz she's tired already. Kebetulan Sp also wanna go out SHOPPING. YEP! so we did. Around 5pm, we went back. I think Sp was tired already too. So we get ready for SnowWorld. GEE. WHAT THE. ITS SO DARN COLD. But I think I can stand. For some of my friends, they cant. They're too skinny. Heheh. Yj was having fun there. He was very very cold too. I can see that. He was like shivering already.. He is very skinny okay. Super skinny but fit. He played with his friends.. and some girls TT_____TT I was sad at that time..

After that, we went back to hotel again. To take a bath. Hot waterr.. whhahaaa. Felt so much better. Then we went out again. We wanted to go to the haunted house. PONTIANAK ADVENTURE. Oh well, its not scary as what I thought. My friends didnt want to go except for some. Me, Shiao Ping, Suit Teng and Xin Yin.. Hmm. 4 of us only. I rmbed Yj wanted to go to the haunted house with us also. So I called him. He came bout 15 mins later. Then we went in...

Yj was the 1st one. He was guiding all of us. He's cool.. but.. he was like.. scared also. Hahaha. He's cute. I asked Yong Meng, his cousin, not to leave bhind and make sure he's always bhind me. hahah. I was scared ma.. So he did. He was like so protective. Hugged me from bhind. Thanks. I felt much better. But he was also scared lah., cheh. haha.

Uh. continue later alright. GTG. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home