Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, December 02, 2006

NOT COFFEE, BUT KOPIKO!

HEHEH. Im addicted to KOPIKO right now. I ate around 6 yesterday and today I ate 2. Not many lah. but it's bad for health right. Im gonna be FATTER and fatter soon.

I dont want to continue bout the Genting thingy d. cuz I dont want to remember it. Heheh.

Ohh yeahh, yesterday, I was so. hyper. Last night, not yesterday day time. I dunno why but till 4am like that. I was not hyper already and started missing Yj. Uh. WTF. Anyway, I think I was hyper last night coz of JOYCE! She looks kinda okay, but not really laa.. Ahh. I dunno lah. I dunno why I was hyper also. Went to mamak yesterday for awhile. It was raining, so not many ppl went. So boring also. -- Dunno what to do.

HELP ME! Im always at home and I wanna go out! ENJOY with my friends! But how can I do that. My parents dont lemme go out and my friends are like.. hmm. busy giving excuses. This place cnt, that place cnt. What the. I wanna go out to KP with Sy today but she's working now. Heh. Then, Val.. sure cant go one lah. She said she dont dare to go kp. fine. JJ? A boring place. I can always see families hanging around there. KP! all teenagers. But there's nothing in KP. only... BOWLING! Hahah. I wanna bowl~ ! So.. Im boring now.

YJYJYJYJ. He sucks. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home