Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YOU DUNNO HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE. PLAYBOI SUX.

I cant slp.
I cant forget him.
Im in love with him.
I dunno how to get him off from my mind.
I kept thinking bout him and cried.

I dont want to do so but it's really hard to forget.
I knew he played me..
I knew he's a playboy but I still dunno why I love him alot.
I regretted goin to Genting.
I had no fun there at all.
I dont wanna see him again.
I feel like dying now.
I know it is stupid.
I remember the way he stared at me.
I remember the way he looked at me.
I remember the way he smiled to me.
I remember the way he talked to me.
I cried lotsa time.
I tried to stop thinking bout him but it is really HARD.
I wish someone could ACCOMPANY MEnow:(
I wish someone UNDERSTANDS me.
I felt EMPTY in me.
I felt my soul has gone.
I dont want to get played by fools again.
I dont want to feel like this anymore.
I dont want to cried like this anymore.

IM HURT :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home