Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, November 25, 2006

IM SO EXCITED! AND AFRAID??!

Yep! Im really excited right now! Im going to Genting tmro morning! Wait, not tmro but later! YAY!~ I hav packed bout 80% everything I need:D damn. I dunno why am I so happy now although I know I'll probably break with Yj this coming Sun. (tmro!) HAHAH. or I'v gone crazeee?! Okay, okay, stop being hyper. Hahah.

I went to APT to get my hair cut in Klang Parade. Uhh, it sucks. My HAIR!!! I wouldn't get my hair cut if I hav lots of hair. U know, I got lil hair:( Hmm. I look rounder now TT___TT.

Then, I went to buy contact lens. It costs me rm120! T____T not my money but my mum's. Pity her. Then, that Tues I have spent rm210 plus the Genting one, rm 170. Hmmm. How much? Hahah. I saw MC, with his mum.. his mum is kinda tall. Oh well:) just forget bout it.

Talking bout this now, I miss Yj. He did NOT sms to wish me good morning or even good night:( He did that everyday last time:( He didnt admit that he has another girl or somebody spending time with him. He said he was busy and his dad disallowed him to msg. Oh yeah right. Sarcastic betull. Ahh. I dunno le now. But in my opinion, I think we're gonna break this Sun although I accepted him thru sms. Get what I mean? Tak sah lah. So break, no break like no difference to me. Excpet the relationship of both of us. Semakin tak rapat d these days:( haihz.

I was soooo sleepy in tuition just now. I have never felt this sleepy b4 in tuition. Usually Im kinda awake because of Joyce or Kelly.

Joyce - likes to disturb me. She's a pembuli. Im the victim sadly.
Kelly - She talks kinda alot.. Sometimes, I dont really get what she wants to say. So it keeps me thinking and awake.

Joyce was quiet today. Kelly was absent. Anyway, I think if they wouldnt be like that anymore. Cuz we're gonna f5! SPM! CONCENTRATE! but I didnt. almost fell asleep in class. Heheh.

So.. MY FACE! MY LOOK! O_________O bloody round. Im sure Yj will run away after looking at my hideousssssssss round round face. Hahah. Im now so EXCITED bout the genting trip! and AFRAID bout Yj! Fuhhhh~~~~~ ~____~

Oh. One thing I have just realised about me not long ago. I HATE PPL IGNORE ME. SO PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME KAY. Hahah. TQ:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home