Reaching for Heaven

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HE WENT LIAO FOR 9 DAYS!

Haih. This morning, Wk went to Negeri9 d. FOR 9 DAYS! He'll meet many many ppl there too. From Nepal, Indo, Sg, Filipina, India, China and Hong Kong. Msia's last jamboree. =O and he's not gonna on9 for a week plus 2 days. He said he's gonna move to a new house also on Sat but duno which Sat! ): Talked talked talked until forgot to ask him le. After he moves, there'll be no line or anything. -sigh- Cant talk to him.. But can see him in tuition next thursday lo. He's moving to Setia Alam. I dunno where is it. He said it is somewhere near to KP. 4km from KP. Far eh? But his current house is 8km plus from KP le. No wonder he sweat alot that day when he reached JJ. He cycled ma. And if Im not wrong, about 5pm.. it was raining. We went home at 5. So he got all wet? SWEAT then WET. Kesian him lah. Heh.

Haih. I think he doesnt even like me. Not even a single bit. And I think I should stop thinking him d before I get myself into any trouble. Like.. totally cannot forget him? Like last time lah. Me and Yj. So.. I SHOULD STOP! and find new one? Siao. Hahah. Nobody I admire or like beside Wk. And I will not accept or like any guys from online aymore unless we met somewhere before. The guys I know from online one.. very what lah. They're too girlish for me. Not all of them.. only some. Idk why they like to ask stupid and lebih questions also. Tho I got nth much to chat with Wk, I prefer chatting with him than any of the guys from online. Some kay.

Last night, Wk's friend who went to JJ one, played us lah. including Ryan also. I was panic at that time. At 1st I thought it doesnt matter at all bout I went to JJ with Wk plus Whay and dat indian guy. They said they wanna tell everyone I think. Wk was chatting with Ryan on the phone. Then Wk told me everything lah. Grr. They made me.. like. dont want to go tuition anymore d. Coz Im the 1st girl who asked him out. and likes hhim also I think. Everyone got shocked to hear that. ==" That was what he said lah. Then,, long story lah. Lazy to type. Finally only I knew they were playing Wk. Thats all loh. They didnt tell ppl. Only Ryan and the Indian guy know. I have told Ryan and Calvin not to tell anyone that I like him d. I hope they wont break their promise ^^ Heheh.

I MISS WK! LOL. He's not a reli good looking guy but I dont know why I like him. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home