Reaching for Heaven

Friday, December 15, 2006

TOOTHACHE!

Uh. I dont think its toothache.. but it is.. gum swollen.. I think. Same case like Phei Wyin! Haihz. So so sososos pain! I got this since Monday dd..

Monday : Pain. Whole gum pain. And cant identify where is the pain from.
Tuesday : Identified. Still very pain.
Wednesday : Pain in the morning but cooled down in the evening. Then at night.. GOSH!!
Thursday : Felt much better than before. But.. it still hurts ):

Actually I planned to go see dentist on Monday.. but somehow, my parents are busy. Then I went to see a dentist on Tuesday. My mum and I have waited for an hour. So.. of course my mom got fed up lah. Then we went home. On Wed, planned to see another dentist again,, but my parents not free! ): Uh. Nvm. Heheh. And now. Thursday! Felt much better. Can close my mouth d. Before that, I cant even close my mouth or eat. ): Wind blows also pain d. Haihz.

Then, my mom said probably I slp late everynight. I usually sleep at 4am. and I dont drink enough of water. So she said.. maybe its heaty. Err. Dont know how to spell it. Heheh.

-Sigh- oh yaa. Im going to 1U on Xmas! X) with my friends. Not many of them.. Im going with Phei Wyin, Alvin and his gf and JE. I asked him already but still not confirm yet. Hopefully u can go JE! Heheh. Long time no c d. If Alvin's bringing his gf along.. I think we'll be walking separately liao. We dont wanna be spotlight right. Hahah. Uh. Nvm. JE MUST GO! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home