Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, January 04, 2007

HELLO! IM HOME!

Soon, Im gonna get rottan. 3 hours to go~ Hehee. Hopefully not pain lah. I heard there's a girl cried after get canning. Scaryyy le. ): I hope I will not cry. ):

Hmph~ Today is the second day of school. Kinda bored and lottsaa homeworks to finish up. ): Haih. So fast give homeworks lah these teachers. ==" So lebih one.

Since no Val, Sy, Sj.. I paid attention in class today. Not full. Got abit daydreaming. Heh. Very tired le. I forced myself not to take a nap now. Or else, I can't sleep at night. So gotta tahan lah. I slept only 3 hours last night. Better than not sleeping at all right. Luckily can slp last ngiht le ^^

Really miss my friends. I used my last year notebook. Inside all kene conteng by Val and me. Hee. All drawings and cartoons ^^ Miss the time we used to conteng ppl's books also. );


I am ready for rottan later >:]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home