Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DEAD BRAIN.

Uhm, just now I blogged one.. click the second pic to view a bigger view. U'll find that picture more scaryyyyy. I freak out also kay.


So,, my brain's not functioning well. Im an idiot. My brain is soooo karatttt already and still I havent put oil. Uhh. Dunno when only Im gonna put. I think Im putting it this Fri lah. Hahah.

Just now, after back from Kp, I was so.. == Tired. My parents were scolding me and I dont even care. I was tired to argue back or whaever. I ignored them and wasnt listening to whaever they were talking in the car. Then, back home, I did not talk to them. I answered my mom only in short like 'mm' 'yes' bla bla blah. My brain~ like doesnt wanna think anything especially school. School's gonna reopen so soon. X( I dont want to go school but just to meet friends only. X( LAlalA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home