Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, December 28, 2006

WEIRD. SCARY. IDIOT.

I cant sign in to Windows Live Messenger! Urgh. I think everyone's also the same. Some.

Since Im free now, just blog what I felt yesterday lah.

Yesterday I went to Kp with Whay right. Goin back time, I was alone. Whay went home at 7.50pm. We were waiting for our parents sincce 7.45pm. Not much difference lah. But I went home at 8.20pm. I waited for my parents 30 mins le.

This 30 mins I felt weird, scary and like an idiot after Whay got home. Hah. I was waiting in front of Star Bucks alone. I was wearing all black and a big plastic bag of something :P with me. Idk lah. Many ppl were looking at me. And especially guys. They were looking at me while walking. Very weird meh standing alone waiting for parents? I think yes gua. They were like thinking I was waiting for BF to come or BF tinggalkan me alone. Malu betul. Gee. Nvm. I dont really care. Luckily no leng zai see me like dat can dy. Hahaha.

There were two guys. Malays. Looking at me for so long. Ish. BABI BETUL. They were like waiting an opportunity to rob me. That time, I got only RM10 in my wallet. Habis belanja on my stuffs d. Want to rob what eh? == Haih. One of the two, was standing far on my right. Then, he came nearer and nearer to me. Wtf. I was scared eh. He came till soooo near and I felt so terrible scared that time and finally he went away. ARGH! WTF?! Anyway, GOOD! U dont hafta scared me till like that!

Then another malay guy by the road side was watching me longer than the another one did. This one is scary. He watched then hid. Watched then hid. Stupid. I CAN SEE YOU LAH! Babi. Dont have to do that. This 30 mins were scaryyy~ But as I know, it wont happen because its in public. Many ppl in Star Bucks also. ==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home