Reaching for Heaven

Monday, December 25, 2006

LONELY?


I wanna share my probs with somebody. Especially u Joyce. I hope u'll read this. Especially this blog. U hav bout the same prob with me. and u'll understand. So thats why I wanna share with u.


Honestly, no one cares me. Who cares me yehhh? My parents? Yeah, I know. Friends? Only Joyce, Whay and Val I think? I dont know. Maybe some. But I didnt realise. Anyway, I think.. really nobody lah. I wan to have a really really good buddy who can spend alot time with me and share probs with me. If not spending time with me, at least tell me what u do everyday? Hahah. Sounds lesbo? Nah. Not only girls. Guys also lah. Male bestfriends got prob? No right. But kinda weird also.


Uhm. Blogging is like online diary right? Haha. Yeahhh. So.. I'll express my feelings here. Anyone who's reading this.. Im sorry? Get what I mean lah k.


Uhmm, didn't force any of u guys to read also. Don't want read is okay. I mean it. I hav diary in my room. But lazy to write dy. So now, lebih canggih abit, I type. Cheh.


Haih. Sighing nowadays is like my habit already. I feel lonely everyday): I want friends. Accompany me. But who can? Nobody except Joyce, Whay and Val. Thats why I always online everyday and on long? Yeah. To find my friends who can't accompany through phone or something. Btw, my phone always no credit one. Especially in Nov and Dec '06. Nov.. Because of Yj lah. Dec.. Friends lorr. Uhm. Am I asking too much? Like,, I need friends? Yes I do. Friends are really important to me.


"Why do all good things come to an end?" Familiar with it? or no? Its a part of the lyric sang by Nelly Furtado, All Good Things Come To An End. I agree her. My memories...~ I'll feel lagi lonely when Im listening to this song ):

I want someone accompany me! Not forcing okay. Natural, if you want, then okay. Im happy enough already. I dont want to spend everyday alone. At least there's Joyce with me almost everyday. And Shu Gi sometimes. She's my best friend since I was 10. ^^ To be honest, I dont know why I'll feel happy when I get to see my friends and especially old pals. :D And I feel like spending the whole day with them. Hmpph. Sometimes,, not. If we really got nothing to chat. Hahah.

Im not crapping by the way :D Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home