Reaching for Heaven

Friday, December 29, 2006

LILILALALOLOLULULELE~

Im insane. Heh. What a day. Went to tuition.. saw 3 ppl. They look young and dont even look like 17. New students? Nahh. Couldnt be. Its 29th Dec. Where got new students come at the end of the month one. I was sooo left out. So I asked a girl but she can't understand English. Whathe. English!! How could she..? Doesnt know even a single word of English meh? Whaever. Then I dont care.. Just blur blur masuk classroom. Till everyone arrived, then only Mr. Azmi told us that today combined class coz Monday Xmas. Lalala~ Many guys coming in. I was like so.. wth. == Why Mr. Azmi's class all guys one? And so few girls? By the way, I was absent last week. That's y I was blur.

Haih. What about January? I dunno is there any girl comin to this class or not. Hopefully there is and a friendly one. And also can laugh and talk lah. Hahah. Some girls are so weird that cant even laugh or smile or talk and always pay attention to teacher. Scary girls.

Anyway, thats all what I wanna blog about lah. Nth much. Just feelin too bored at home ): Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home