Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SCHOOL! NO! X(

I couldn't sleep! I did not slp for the whole night. I went to bed at 12am. But couldnt sleep. My mind was thinking lotsssaaa stuffs. Rubbish. =(


I get up from bed at 5am since I couldnt sleep. Prepare myself to school. And go to school. The car is full and so sempit. Cuz there're ++ 3 new girls for morning session. 8 ppl in a Kancil. How to sit? Cant masuk also. So gotta make two trips. ;( I WANNA GO HOME EARLY! If Im taking the second trip, I think I would be back only at 2.30pm while school ends at 1pm. See. That means, I gotta rush to the small lil Kancil just right after my class over. So mah fan lah. Haih. For the one wholeeee year. Hafta tahan like this. HAIH.


I get to the second class! 5 Success. %&*(#$@!! WTF?! I DONT WANT TO GET INTO THIS CLASS! WHY?! Argh. I got not many friends there except for one close friend, Shu Gi. And the rest are all nerdies. I dont care the nerdies or whoever, I just wanna be with my friends. All of us are separated. We can only get to meet each other before school, recess and after school. ):


Not same class anymore. Im unable to study, chat, laugh, crap, buat bising, annoy teachers, daydreaming, play with them in class anymore. NOMORE!! Form 5 already kay.

Say Yin : 5K
Su Juan : 5K
Valerie : 5H
Lae Syee : 5K

Most of my close friends stay back in same class, 5K. While only me and Val changed.
Im soo sad. Really, seriously, honestly sad. :( I cried in the class. I hope noone noticed. I wanna change to 5K back, but the penyelaras doesnt allow. :((!! IM SO SAD! :( Haihz. I cant crap, chat, laugh, disturb, annoy, play wth them anymore. NOMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Haih. Im so not in a mood to blog now. Byebye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home