Reaching for Heaven

Monday, January 01, 2007

JOY's BDAY and NEW YEAR! :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I had some fun only when reached Shin Lai's hse and in his van. Idk lah. At 1st, we went to Central. Then I booked for 20 ppl. No one's there yet. Luckily I got Eelin, then not long, Khai Wei came. Sry again ya KW. Gotta make u come early.

Then Ak gang came. Hmph~ Then friends came. Joyce reached about 815pm I think. She said she's coming at 7.30 but 45 mins late. Heh. Nvm. Bday girl must be like this. Hahah.

Uhm. The sad thing is.. I wasn't hyper at all. I felt~ lonely. LOL. I didnt mix with them. I got nth much to talk. My brain was like dead. Did not think of anything. Nvm. Later, I was hyper after AK left. We shouted at the singer. Hah. The singer also kembang d gua. Kaka. Then listened to the band till SL called. Kesian SL gotta fetch us. I felt really guilty. Plus messing his place and did not help him to clean. SORRY. B4, we had dinner there and plus a piece of cake to eat. Really full eh. Cnt tahan.

SL was like a taxi driver last night. Fetching one by one home. Waste his energy, time and petrol. Previously, Xmas also like this. Paiseh to go out with them d. :$ Not only that eh. The cake he bought for Joyce's bday was a lil waste also I think >_> Idk how much the cake left after Joyce cut it. They were all caking each other. Heh.

Erm, then reached Joyce's house, slpover there. Was like 1 something. Hmmph. Get clean, then see them playing SDO. Gee. so like o2jam. I MISS O2! :( Btw, I suck at SDO. Cant play well :(
Whay was playing. Atyh and Joyce were watching her playing. And me decided to lay down on the cushion... and fell aslp. ZZzz. Angel woke me up. Hah. Not long also I slept. Few mins only. Then Joyce and I decided to go to bed d since we both cnt tahan liao. But then, we chatted bout the party before slping. After chatting puas puas, she slept. Me.. cant slp. I slept at 6 somthing I think. Whay and Angel slept at 530am. Around there.

Woke up at 12.15. Bathed. Lunch. JJ.

JJ ==" Super bored. Can kacau Kwo Lung and TES there only. Got nth to do one. And I didnt realise Ksing was there also. Btw, I dont really know him. If I know him, definitely Im gonna kacau him since I was bored there ==". TES did not dare to talk to us since he wants to show a good image to his boss. Hahah. KEEP IT UP!

No one's fetching us home. How stupid yeh. Luckily my bro was in Bkt Tinggi and on the way home when I called him. Or else, he wont be fetching me and Joyce. Then went to KEC and slept there for awhile while waiting for bro.

FINALLY REACHED HOME. DINNER. BATH. AND NOW ON9. Stupid Msn. Still can't log in. So boring now~ :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home