Reaching for Heaven

Monday, December 25, 2006

LUCKY OR NOT?

Merry Christmas! Heheh. Okay okay, I was actually hyper and excited last night. I get to meet my old pals! YEAHH~ Cant believe Debbie's coming! Hahaha.

I went to Star Pisces last night. About 8.15pm. Chee Kar was already there since 7pm. Hahah. Dont know whats wrong with him. We promised to go there at 8. Heh. Eelin went there at 8pm I guess. Then we crapped and crapped till Debbie came. After Deb's arrival, we decided to play some card games. Uhm. Played alot lah. I cant remember also. We were playing and crapping^^ Hahaha. So funn lahhh~ Then we took pics. Ahem. My pics are ugly okay. So I wont post out them here. Probably one or two only. :P Hahahah.

While we were taking pics, Michael came. At first he said he got family prob right. But finally he said settled d. Heheh. More ppl more fun ^^ Summore Michael is kinda childish. We crapped and laughed alot lah. We took pics with him also.

Then play crap play crap till Shin Lai came with his gang. A big gang yehh~ They're so close to each other and they are like.. having 6 bestfriends? Cool eh. All so rapat rapat. Compared to mine,,, nahh. My bestfriends are like.. dont know each other. -sigh- ): Chee Kar did some stupid stuffs and I dont dare to play his game. Hahah. Only Eelin =O and Shin Lai were dare to play. Siao siao one. Chee Kar shouted LENG ZAI at the singer. Then Idk really know what he did lah. With Eelin and SL. I was not listening to them because I was sick. Tired to listen. Hahah.

Gee. Deb and Eelin gotta go back early. ): So sad le. Both of them were also sad. ): Nvm. NEXT YEAR kay! Plus, itll be just after SPM. Weheheheh >:] Sl suggested to go watch a movie after Star Pisces, so okay, since my parents were not here at that time, I decided to go with my bro's permission. Heh. 1st time le~ Went back home at 2am. The latest one I think. Then I got scolded from my parents this evening. My stupid younger bro lahh~ told them. Urgh.

We watched The Curse of the Golden Flower. Something like that lah. It was superb boring! As I know, SL and Michael fell asleep. Chee Kar? Idk. SL's friends? Idk. Was not paying attention to them. Just watched the screen only. Heheh. And aaa the girls! sat bside me banyak bising. They were talking in mandarin about Jay Chou I think. I heard they mentioned his name. Uh. JC only maa. Who cares. He's yeng lah but still I dont like him. ceh. Whaever~

Joyce's birthdae coming! =O! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home