Reaching for Heaven

Monday, December 25, 2006

JOYCE~ :D

Oh ya, I forgot. Just now I blogged right. The title was LUCKY OR NOT. Okay, I forgot to tell u apa kaitan with it. Uhm,, as I mentioned before, I think twice.. or maybe once == I hav bad luck these two weeks? 3? Uh. Memang unlucky lahhh. I dont feel like going out already. Im afraid more unlucky things to happen. ): I dont want. ): Really. Who wants bad luck? Haih.

Im having bad luck everyday. So.. anyone wants to come near me now? Anybodyyyyyyyyy? No one. Duh. Unless some dont know lah. Really sad :( also. Sometimes, Im sad for no reason. Hahah. How stupid yehh. I got sick now. Stupid. I hate it. I cant sleep every night because keeps coughing. Uh == !! Help me! Nobody can): Except myself.

Okay, so Joyce... JOYCE's BIRTHDAY is COMING!!!!!!! Wahahah. Hopefully you'll enjoy, Joyce. And hopefully everyone will enjoy themselves also. Lalala~ Hmph. I dont know the plan much right now lah. As I know, we'll be celebrating Joyce's bday on the 30th dec. Sry le ): and.. where will we be gonna celebrating it? Central? Mamak Eng Ann? Where?! I got no ideas. As I know again, it must be in Klang because some cant go any further than Klang. So.. What about Central? Ah. Duno lah. So blur.

Btw, I miss u lots Joyce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home