Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, January 06, 2007

NO FUN. PIGGIE.

Went to JJ just now and of course, it was boring. 1st place, POPULAR. Many ppl eh. It's popular ma. ==" I was searching for the books lah but then can only find two books I need. The q was long so I didnt buy them. Went out and walk around with Joyce. Joyce kept asking me to call Piggie. I know Piggie is cute.. and decided to go JJ. But I felt guilty and annoying asking him to JJ. Stupid eh? It is. Uh. Then went to MPH to see some books then POPULAR again. This time, I really gotta buy them because I cant go home with an empty hand.

Then Joyce said she gotta go to church already. Im not allowed to church coz im Buddhist. And I dont wanna be a Christian either. Left me in VINCCI since Shin Lai and Kwo Lung are working there. Hopefully I wasnt disturbing them. I sat there for awhile then.. MPH again. Went to see books.. And study a lil bout designing. I can't find the book I used to read. I think ppl have bought it already :( Nvm.

Piggie called. Asked me to PDI. 1st time I heard his voice. I thought his voice would be childish but its soo.. ironic. He sounds kinda fierce also. O-o Hmph. Go there talked nth much with TES. Really nth much. And that time.. my mood was worse than before coz I cant talk to PIGGIE! Dunno lah. He's not talking also. Jus feelin' weird.

Watched the Seed of Darkness.. Dun reli know the title is. Jus follow Piggie and Siang Lee only. The movie was boring and a lil scary. We watched half way only since it was boring. They walked very fast eh. I gotta catch up. They're tall. Me short. Nvm. Then met Tes, SL, KL, and Ksing at food court. Feeling better after meeting Tes, Sl and Kl. They at least can talk to me and make me smile. :)Then me went home lo.

Joyce, u said I like Piggie right. I dont think so. Lol. I dont know lah. Maybe no, maybe yes, maybe not him. Me really dont know. And IF I like him, he will not like me also. He's not into this kind of relationship one lah. Hah. Dont care this thing lah. Lets study >;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home