Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, November 19, 2006

3 OF THEM. 4 OF US.

Well, well, well,.. I was supposed to blog last friday but since I got no time last fri and yesterday, so I blog now:)

Last fri was the last day of school! My friends and I had great time together! U know, 6 out of 31 came to school.. Me, Valerie, Su Juan, Say Yin, Atiqah and Wai Yin. U can see there was only one Malay girl cam to school but don't pity her, pity Wai Yin. Almost the entire class dont like her. Of cuz Im not gonna tel why :)

It was fun when my friends and I was 'playing' hide and seek with WY. We hide ourselves in the classroom and closed all doors when we saw her on the way to office. Which the classroom is kinda close to the office. We wanted her to mix with other class students not us and we didnt want her to be here. Damn! Idk why was she there also. :(! Anyway, she called Pn. Chua and found us hiding. cheh. She was like ruined everything we planned.

So, here, see what SJ made. TWISTER. cheap and goood. hahha. We played this and tak pasal pasal WY also wanted to play. So we let her played alone.. :( Pity her actually but she.. HAIZ. dont want talk bout it already.


Ain't she's CREATIVE?

Aiks. More photos in Val's blog. (:

So we chatted and played alot of games in clas lah. Time really flies so fast. We got not enough time to chat with also:( Plus, I hav to leave them next year. We'll not be in the same class anymore :( F5!! Probably Im goin to 5P. not bad lah. :( and maybe Im gonna be alone :( hopefully Shu Gi will be in the same class as me next year! :D

That's all~
PY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home