Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, December 23, 2006

WTF.

I kept sighing nowadays. Got prob lah which I have not told anyone yet. Nvm. If I tell my friends, I think they'll laugh at it. Tak pasal pasal think bout it one lah.

Went to an Xmas party last night. Hmmpph.. I had some fun there lah. The thing is.. FUNNY. The ppl there are friendly except for some lah. Some .. Jeling at me for no reason. Wtf. I hate those ppl. Nvm. I dont even know them. Then, some are really really friendly ^^ Im happy to meet them.. But no contact with them punye. One thing, I didnt know most of them are from MGS. Have not seen them before maa. I would like to mix with them but.. shy lah. Heh.

Beginning, we intoduced ourselves. Then eat. Then played a game. Not bad lah. Quite funny.

Uh. Then we got chocolates. THANKS! Hahah. Then go home~ Thats all lo.

Today,, did nth much. I think I got fever now:( My forehead is hot. Nvm. Jiorrh. I wanna go out kai kai lah. But where to go le? Cant tahan d. Always stay at home. So sien! No transport to go out also. Gee ): No mood to blog or doin anything lah. I wan my mummy and daddy! ):!!!!!!!!!! MISS THEM ALOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home