Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, December 24, 2006

TWO WEEKS.

Lalala~ Im so so happy! Yep yep! Im really happy. Im happy having two unlucky weeks. Hmpph~ So cool~.

Finally the xmas gathering has been cancelled because of something. So probably later goin to Star Pieces nia. == Boring..~ Lets see. I invited Joyce, Whay, Val, Sy, Shu Gi, Khai Wei, Chee Kar, Eelin, Michael, Weng Kit, Ryan and Jian Chong.

The ones who cant make it.
Joyce : Singapore. hahah.
Whay : Celebrating with her friends I gues.
Val : Sick.
Sy : Celebrating with family.
Shu Gi : Dont feel like going.
Kw : Parents dont let.
Michael: Family prob.
Wk, Ryan and Jian Chong : Dont know them lah.

Going ones:
Chee Kar and Eelin. Hahah. Thanks for celebrating Xmas with me! I got no one to celebrate with. Bro celebrating with friends. Another bro doesnt care bout Xmas. Parents oversea. Gee. Dont know what kind of friends I have. Those with their own reasons nevermind lah. But some.. ==

Nvm. I dont believe true friends anymore. Always trying to give excuses. Nvm. The only I can trusted are the ppl around me. Whay, Joyce and Val! :D Hahah. Val, hopefully u'll get well soon. Joyce, enjoy in Sg~ Hahah. Miss u alot lah Joyce. Wanna go out kai kai with u pun tak boleh. Haih. Whay, enjoy whatever u're doin now~ Hahaha.

I wanna celebrate with my parents... TT_____________TT

Btw, told ya, Im unlucky for two weeks already TT__TT Go away stupid unlucky!! );

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home