Reaching for Heaven

Friday, December 15, 2006

A WEEK MORE TO GO.

Nah, not even a week. He's coming back soon! Wahahah. Wednesday! Less than a week! I cant wait to see him again! Heheh >:] Oh welll, I'll be seeing him on Thursday not Wednesday. Hmpph. I cried last night? Lol. Not because of Wk but Yj.

I got nth to do last night, so I went to Friendster and checked on my friends' profiles. Till I went to my friends list last page. I saw Yj's pic. New pics. So I went and see them lahh. Then I started to miss him? Uhh. Perkara biasa lah right. The pics of him were in KK. I remembered we were still together at that time. He said he was afraid of the canopy walk. He smsed me after the walk. I told him I wanna see the pics and make sure he took lotsaa pics there. So he did. He promised to show me the pics during Genting time? Uh. He did not show any also. He had alot of fun there in KK yeh. He's a person who likes to smile all the time. A cheerful and happy-go-lucky guy. Many girls like him too. I know his attitude very well. His mind is not complicated. Uh. Why am I talking bout him right now? Ahh. I wish there's another clone of him and cheers me up like before. A clone with a sincere heart. ):!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I think about him,, I cant smile. As what I've been through, Yj was the only guy who made me smiles and happy all the time. I miis the time when we were together.

TT_________TT

Time to go tuition! ): Kelly, Joyce and Jac will be absent today. Im gonna be alone or maybe with.. MICHELLE! Good thing she'll be there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home