Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, January 14, 2007

KHAI SYNN DAY.

1st time met Ksynn in JJ yesterday. Damn. She's so pretty! Especially her smile! She's hilarious, friendly, crazy, hyper, ss etc. We talked alot.

Actually, I dont wanna go to JJ one. My other friends called me go also but I declined. Coz I went to JJ till sien liao. Zz. But since it's Ksynn called. So ma go lo. Joyce fetched me to there and sry for being late. Heheh. I just woke up after having my afternoon nap. ^^

Then we went to cinema. Wanted to watch Kungfu Mahjong3 but the seats weren't nice. 3 rows from the front. Siao meh? Neck also will patah d lah. So we then watched Cavadar. Ksynn and Joyce thought it started at 8pm.. So we went to McD and had our dinner there. We selamba eating there and purposely did so to waste time. Till 8:10pm, we went in since Im afraid of dark. So masuk a lil early lah. Nobody was q-ing up to enter the cinema. We were thinking why the ppl all so punctual one? Besides, the movie is 18 above. I dont really mind lah. Coz biasa watched 18 above movie in cinema d. Only Ksynn and Joyce were a lil afraid. Then Ksynn planned to ask some qs to the person in cinema.

"Is there any toilet in the cinema?" Ksynn asked.
"Ade ade. Situ lo." The person answered.

Joyce walked in to the toilet and then came out within 1 second.
I was blur. Why did Ksynn ask stupid q? and Why Joyce purposely did that?
Lol. I memang sesat lah that time. Rupanye its just because the movie is 18 above.

Dont hafta worry actually. JJ ppl wont check our IC one I think.

Cinema 7. Was searching and sesating there. Where is cinema 7? This one lah. We entered.. Eh? Why Malay show? Wrong cinema? Then we came out again to check. Ksynn asked the person who's working there. And yep. Thats the room lah. Then we were like HUH? So fast start d? How come? We came at 810. Supposingly got advertisement ma. Anyway, just masuk only lah. Ksynn went searching for J row. One idiot person covered up the J with popcorn box. Ksynn was blur already. Then we sat down.. Ksynn asked the person bside her..

"Sudah berapa lama movie in mula a?"
"Agak agak satu jam sudah.."

Ksynn and Joyce started to laugh. Me also laughed lah. But NOT as kao lat as them and long as them. Lol. I dont think its funny also. Just a lil funny got lah. Heh. The movie is Thailand horror movie lah. Ppl were watching movie quietly while Joyce and Ksynn laughing so kao latly. Bisingnyerr. Nvm lah. Annoyed them. We dont care.

8.35pm the movie ends. How long did we watch? About 20 mins only. Plus everything we bising one. Searching for the row. Asking qs. etc. I think.. we watched about 15 mins got lah. So fast the movie ends then both of them started to laugh again. Really SS until crazy lah. I dunno wats so funny about =="

Okay, we then went to Starbucks for .. 1 and a half an hour. We were chatting and crapping and laughing there. Time passes really fast to me. For awhile d, we're goin to mamak. Shin Lai fetched us. Ksynn. Joyce. Eng Sim. Chen Ying. And me. Chen Ying.. What should I say about her? Lol. She's friendly. She's now studying in SIT. Now semester break lah. So work in PDI, JJ lo. With tes and slee. They ajaked her to mamak with us. Nice chatting with her lah. She looks so innocent and cute^^

11:40pm approaching. Shin Lai fetched both us, me and Joyce, home. Before that. Nth much lah. They were only crapping. Nth much. Then tes asked for my ic and Joyce's too. He said wanna take photo. Zz. I think they wanna compare it. Last time and now. I took it out lah. Actually wanna show tes for awhile then quickly take away one. But mane tau plan gagal. Joyce took it and gave it to tes. I was slow~ Tes saw it. Since he saw it already. Okay fine. I look ugly. And big dfrence meh? Lol. Dunno lah.

Then went to Joyce's hse for slpover. Chatted with Shin Lai, Ksing and Jon. Kolian Ksing lah. No one ajak him to mamak. Anyway, its a short mamak. Not long one. Thats why they didnt call u I think ==" The way he talked very cute lah. Was like this .. in msn..

Joyce: Why didnt go mamak?
Ksing: U all got plan meh? Why no one call me one? No one ajak me also.
Joyce: Because we dont have your contact ma.
Ksing: Yes meh.. Dont think so. Not even a call I received also lah. Always plan also no call me one. Nvm. Always last min only tell one.
Joyce: Shin Lai planned de.
Ksing: Ya lah. He's always the planner. and Kwo Lung also.

Hah. Kesian him. Dun care lah. Anyway, we're goin to SP around next weekend. Buy cny clothes^^ wahhahaa.

Thats all. Lazy to type d^^
Have a nice day my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home