Reaching for Heaven

Monday, January 08, 2007

:S


Dont know what to blog also. Joyce asked me to update. So Im updating it now lah.

Today's school was okay. Nth much except HOMEWORKS. It sucks lah. So many to do. Anyway, I'll be probably doin them at night. Later lo. Most probably after this. Heheh.

............................ ............................ .................................

Stupid. My dad just came in and scolded me. Asking me to sleep now. Urgh. Im not feeling sleepy also! Then how am I supposed to do my homeworks? Nvm. Tmro will not be studying because of PMD. Program Maju Diri, if u guys didnt know does it stand for. We'll be doing.. something like testing our personalities. Get to know each other better. Blablabla. Very sien one. Haih.

Then, on Wednesday, we'll be goin to Shah Alam. PTPL. I dunno what it is. Heheh. Whatever lah. We'll be listening to a long speech.. from 730am to 130pm. YEE~ So long lah. Dunno can tahan or not. Heh.

Thats all for tonight lah. Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home