Reaching for Heaven

Sunday, November 19, 2006

ONLINE BUSINESS? O.O

YEP! IM BLOGGING AGAIN! hahhah. Now Im gonna blog about what I did today. Well, actually nth much.. but.. oh well :)

I went to the quarterly meeting today in 1U. At 1st I thought we'll be having fun and selecting coaches there. That's what my friends told me. When I got in to the room, 'ONLINE BUSINESS' was clearly written there. What the heck? I came here for learning about online business? If Im not mistaken, the letter which had sent to us written something bout business and online.

So, now I seee.. that was all about. Cheh. I think there was only one auntie there, dunno whose mum and the rest were the graduates and non-graduates. ONLY 7 graduates attended the meeting includin me. There were 78 graduates and only 7 turned up? Hahah. Online Business! Who wants to study that! lmao. About 40 of us were there. Most of them were the non-graduates and coaches. So, we dont even know who they are and about 10 of them from Sri KDU I guess? So rich lah them. Pakai until so cantik cantik and seksi seksi. Uh huh. The meeting was so boring and felt so slpy ler. But Im happy

One of the trainer taught us how to earn money from the Internet. To begin, u need to open ac account in blogger.com , myspace.com and squidoo.com . Then I was not really listening to him already. Cuz it was so boringg. He talked somethin' about Adsense. That's where u can make money. Uh. Whatever~

Then me and my family had lucnh, then shoppin. then go back.
That's all lo. Very sien ler :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home