Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YESTERDAY.

-sigh- I went to SP yesterday with Say Yin. We actually planned to go on Thurs but since yesterday was the ladies day so we went yesterday. Anyway, we didnt watch a movie. We were shopping for few hours. Damn. My legs were tired and so were SY's. Was so tired till I slept in the car for 2 hours due to the traffic. I spent bout RM200+.. not bad lah but my parents scolded me after I came home. I have no mood already that time cuz my hp was low battery so I couldnt talk to YJ and so worried bout him. YJ was like so busy on something and didnt msg me for the whole day. I was wondering what was he so busy with. Anyway, I msged him and he finally replied said that he was busy on jungle tracking that whole afternoon and that time he was playing CS. Okay, so at least I knew somethin. And my mood was much better already. Playing CS is okay. I don't mind cuz he needs freedom and fun right. Then, everything went very well. We chatted but he replied me kinda late. Uh. Maybe he was chatting to somebody else. While we were chattin in msn, he sent a msg. Pretty touching:) Then he continued playing CS. He lost. Hahah. Cute. He called me after that and everything went well ^^

Now.. I dunno what's wrong with my hp lah. I can call but cant sms. WTH. I called him many times but couldnt reach him. I guess he's on the way back to Sel. ^^ TC JIAN. I cant msg u:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home