Reaching for Heaven

Saturday, December 16, 2006

PROBLEMATIC GIRL.

Uhm, Im kinda weird or maybe very. I liked Wk last time but now.. dunno lah. Dunno what happenned to me. Now Im feeling guilty/bad. The best of all, forget HIM and have fun with friends. Right. Im not serious in this thing lah. I thought I really like him last time. Cheh.

Went to KP just now. I went with SY since her house is near to Kp. She can just walk there. Saw Sj with her two sisters in McD. They dont look alike at all. Heheh. Uh. Then nth much lah. I shared my problems with Sy. Uhm, I actually blogged last night,, but somehow there was an error again. Uhh. Nvm. Gee. I miss Joyce and Val. Didnt see them for so long d. I wonder what are they doin. Val? Chicken pox. Sleep at home probably. Joyce? Having alot of fun in China. Whay? Just came back from Genting. SY? Watching tv at home and probably gonna work soon again. Sj? No idea. Shu Gi? Always in grandma's house watching tv, probably studying also. Hmph. Eelin? No idea. Hahah.

JE representing Klang for basketball. Hahah. GOGO JE! I wanna see him play laa. But it'll be in Cheras coming this Monday. Too far le. Cant see him play d. Got once in Klang lah. Pandamaran. That time.. I didnt know what kind of bkb competition also. So I didnt really care bout what he said. Now! Regret! Haih. Nvm. Hopefully he'll win. Then maybe next match will be in Klang or somewhere nearer? Heheh. I SUPPORT U JE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home