Reaching for Heaven

Monday, December 18, 2006

STOLEN.

-Sigh- I just got the news that one of my parents luggage got stolen in Bangkok. FUCK THE PENCURI! CURSE THEM TO DEATH! URGHH. I dont know how are my parents now. Its hard to communicate them. Haih. I wish they are alright.

My parents went to Bangkok this morning. Woke up at 4am. Found me still not sleep yet. I was chatting to Merl, Drew and Eng Sim. My mum scolded me like ~ Nvm. Then took a cab to KLIA at 6am. Flight, 7am. I cant sleep last night. I was thinking about SHOPPING~ Hahah. What to buy and stuffs. Anyway, I got not much money. My parents gave me a RM100 note. That means, I can only buy 2 shirts. Haih.

Tmro night Im going to my bro's new house. Heheh >:] He isnt moving there now. One day, he'll move to there, one dayy... Im helping him to paint his house tmro night. Uh X( Apa ni? Gelap gelap sau cat? Heh.

AND OH YEAHHH! SHIN LAI! Finally he onlines! YAY! So glad to see him back. He's coming ack to Msia from Florida next week! But still I cant see him also. Ceh. X\ One day we go for a movie kay. Heheh.

Thats all lah~ Nights. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home