Reaching for Heaven

Thursday, December 21, 2006

CANT GO~

Sigh. What have I done?!! Yj now goin and I pulak now cant go!!! Before, I can go Yj not confirm going. Aiks. Nvm nvm. Cool down~~ Haih. Stupid mistake. I mean GO TO PROM. Tmro one. Crystal Crown Hotel. Ahh!~

Haih. What an unlucky week! Whatever I do. Surely bad luck one. I didnt go for Addmaths class today. Coz no water. I wont go out without taking bath one. Haih. So I missed two classes of Addmaths today. And then, my parents' room door is locked. No keys to open it. I accidentally left them in the room. I was slpy last night lahh~ And I didnt know the bunch of keys are inside. So I locked it, then right away went to bed. UHhh. My stuffs are all inside! Gee. Babi betul lah. All my fault. My fault! WHY SO UNLUCKLYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Then, my uncle, the tukang kunci, came and tried to open the door, but couldnt. Idk why. He said its weird. WTF?! Nvm, I need that door to be opened by tomorrow. Or else... COMMIT SUICIDE. All my stuffs are inside lah.

Anyway, no worries dy lah. I called my parents. They are in oversea rmb? Okay, they asked me to break down the door then. Hmpphh. Then I called my uncle to break down but he said he's afraid? Coz got money inside the room maa~ Later lost, who's gonna tanggung right. Nvm. I'll be asking my older bro to break down. Then if he cant make it, I'll ask my uncle again.

Im goin to an Xmas party tmro! Yay! Hahah. I was very happie just now. That I got transport to go there! But now.. sigh. Yj asked me to go to that prom. He's confirmed now already. WTF again. So LATE only confirm meh?! TOO LATE d lahh. Cant make it anymore. Uh. Nvm. Next time lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home