Reaching for Heaven

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

NECKLACE FOUND.

I found it already!! WEEEEEE~ Hahah. It was in my drawer all the while and I didnt know that. A drawer which most unexpected one. Uhh.

Last night, the lights in my bathroom, my parents' room and living room's were blinking. Idk why. It was scary u see. I was alone with my dog, Lester. My younger bro downstairs, older one out and maid watching tv downstairs. It happenned again this morning. Like fius terbakar, then no current d. Scarrryyyyy lahh~ I was bathing alone neh. My dog wasnt with me. So berani sikit:) Faster wear my clothes and everything.

Then I got tuition at 10am to 2pm. Chemistry. I was late because of my aunt? She said she couldnt get me so she decided not to take me to tuition already. I was late 20 mins. Heh. Nvm, luckily I wasnt the latest one. Elaine then Whay ying. Whay got tuition maaa~ Haih. Got scolding from Ms Linda for a wrong graph we drew. I didnt know anything. My brain wasnt working at that moment. My thinking was soooo slow or u can say not working at all. Im proud of Whay, she can at least understand what Linda was asking and teaching. I dont get Linda at all. We got scolded like shyt. Nvm. Its learning experience. Cheh. My brain karat d. Need more oil liao.

Wk came back dy. -_- I MISS MY PARENTS SO MUCH. Cried last night for that and the necklace. Haih. Dont know what to do at that time. I think I called my dad's hp many times. But he off it. I was so worried. Haih. Then this morning, my bro told me that my parents called last night at 12am and this morning when I was in tuition. Hahah good thing to hear that. Hopefully they're fine^^.

:) Mi, Di, Hopefully u both are alright. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home